Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Minecraft Birthday Party ... Creeper Juice

The party was a hit!  Sadly my invite on Facebook wasn't seen by many so the number who showed was down.  I didn't figure out the FB thing until the day after, and was so upset that some of my friends thought I hadn't invited them.  But happy to know that people weren't ignoring me ... lol.  Reminder to self, calling people the old fashion way sure would alleviate any doubts.  UGH some days! 


Here is a quick an easy recipe for Creeper Juice!

What you Need:
Sprite
Green Kool-Aid (Or Green Punch)
Ice
Ice Tea Container

Fill up your container, for kids parties I use a plastic one just to be on the safe side.  Fill up container with 1/3 of ice or more.  Add 2/3 of the green juice (I used Walmart brand Kiwi Strawberry Punch) and then add 1/3 of the sprite.  The sprite gives it that bubbly feeling and the kids loved it!  

Any Themed Parties planned?

9 comments:

  1. Sorry about the invite issue :( You work so hard on your parties so it's sad that some didn't know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn FB...sorry to hear about that invite sitch! Glad the party was a hit though!! You did a fabulous job (as usual!), girl!! :) This juice sounds simple and delicious! Perfect combo ;) Thanks for sharing all your fun party details!! You know I appreciate the themey goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun for the kids. I bet it tastes good too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a tasty, refreshing drink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh yum. that looks like fun! Thanks for linking up to Snickerdoodle Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfectly green creeper juice! Love it. What a fun party! Thanks for linking up to Creative Ways Link Party!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  7. where can i print out the creeper juuice label

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's the Google Drive Minecraft folder I created, tents are in there. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxkusvjeMYFpOTBNeW9zMnlncFU

      Delete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover