Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Friday, March 30, 2012

Getting Back on The GREEN side

Since our vacation and Rick’s new job my mornings have been a little nutty.  But I’m trying to get back on my Green Monster Smoothie breakfast kick.  I’ve done pretty well and will keep at it.  I have found a few new ones I thought I would share.

First off I made this Cinnamon Apple Smoothie, which was very tasty with a little kick from the cinnamon.  The only thing about my Ninja is it doesn’t make it as smooth as I would like but it was still yummy!  Make sure you visit or even be a FB friend of Skinny Ms. she post the best recipes.

Recipe

Next on our mission was a very yummy tropical one.  I almost thought I was sitting on a beach … ok not really but it sure was tasty!  This next recipe came from another favorite Skinny Taste.  This Skinny Green Tropical Smoothie was a delight with the coconut and pineapple!  I also added golden flax seed and Chia seed.

IMG_5663

Recipe4

Last on my list is a Sneaky Spinach Strawberry Mango Smoothie which I think I added more spinach so it wasn’t as peachy color as hers but still very yummy! I also added golden flax seed and Chia seed.

Sneaky Spinach Strawberry Mango Smoothie

Recipe5

So there you have it some yummy smoothies that will keep you full and low in calories.

6 comments:

  1. Your so awesome having those smoothies all the time. They are so healthy for you. How do you manage to keep so many items in the house. You must be at the store often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color and they do sound delish!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. i havegot to get on this smoothie kick. i could use the extra energy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tropical smoothie! Pinned. :). Happy new year from your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover