Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Working Hard

5664462-business-woman-in-office-working-on-computer

It’s been crazy around here, if you’ve noticed I haven’t been around sorry about that!  I have been a busy bee keeping up with an increase of calls for work. 

It always amazes me how God takes care of me.  As some of you may know Rick started his new job last week. He is loving it, but is in the training stages since he is the last one in he’s the first to be put on temp lay off if no work (thankfully when he is over training we won’t have to deal too much with this).  His job requires a ship to come in to drop off new cars.  The ship delivering this weeks cars was delayed do to a storm so no work for Rick Monday or Tuesday.  Which in most cases since he took a cut in pay for this job and then missed days would usually kill us.  BUT then like a hand taking care of me, my extra hours of work will help cover us.  PLUS since he is not working he is able to take care of the kids.  YUP ask and you shall receive.

Now only if I could have that body of the gal above!  Oh who am I kidding add some slippers and pink leopard print PJ’s and that would be closer to my daily look … lol.

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I hope to be caught up on work and can come do a marathon reading of blogs this weekend. 

Image found here

9 comments:

  1. Work must come first. I hope Rick's job settles into a nice, solid routine for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evidently you live quite close to the ocean. I love hearing about where my blogging friends live. Me, I live very close to the Illinois River.

    I am sure the job situation will even itself out. You have every reason to be grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 glad u were able to get a few extra hours in to make up the days hubs missed, worked out well like u said!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful that you were able to offset his lack of work this week!!!! I relate to your work outfit completely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it awesome how God watches over us! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's so amazing how things like that tend to work themselves out if you just wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how God provides! I'm with you on the PJ's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does this mean he won't have to work three jobs? Or is he still doing so... It is such a hard life for young people like you. I wish our economy would pick back up and things would pan back out...sigh...hugs your way :)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried &amp; True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover