Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Warm me up please …

It’s been so chilly lately around here and it’s effecting my mood … ugh.  Then I wake up this morning to see this ------>

YUP that’s SNOW!

IMG_5346

Why not share some yummy tummy warming meals I made last week.  First off I want to share The Best Darn Chili Con Carne With Beans. This is from one of my favorite sites Skinny Kitchen.  This was easy to make and the boys loved it, Cole even took it to lunch.  I used a sausage instead of lean ground beef (because that is what I had on hand).

IMG_5049

Recipe

Last on our list was one I loved the boys and Rick just thought it was ok.  This Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Casserole is from my other favorite site Skinny Taste. I cut up my chicken to make it easy for me and steamed my broccoli so it wouldn’t be hard.

IMG_5161

Recipe1  I’m going to go visit my grandmother before we leave for Disney tomorrow so I’m not sure I’ll be making dinner … lol it maybe a cereal night … hehe.  Hope you’re all staying warm!

12 comments:

  1. I think you've had more snow than we have! Only 1 snow day this year and it was more of a 'slush' day-lol!

    Your meals look amazing as usual!! :-)

    How exciting to be able to go to Disney! I hope you have a great time and enjoy the warmer weather :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had snow this morning too.
    I send you goat hugs....

    Have fun at Disney. Your grandmother would want that for you. You know that so enjoy. The opportunity is big so don't let her illness surround the trip. I know that will be hard but it will do you a world of good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find your grandmother feeling better.

    Enjoy Disney with your family. Put all worry aside while you are gone.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm...chili does sound warm and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you and Disney!!! Can not wait to see the photos and hear the stories! I KNOW there will be some great ones ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bring the snow this way, we are green here in Western NY, so depressing, although I am ready for spring. That noodle casserole looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are going to Disney! I am sooooo jealous!!!! Take lots and lots of pics! Have a great time!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful time...It's a Small World is a must! Hilarious. Have lots of fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is chilly today and will be tomorrow but come Thursday it should be close to 80 and 80 on Friday so you can warm up! Are yu kidding, between packing and visiting your grandmother I don't think you should worry about cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey...we didn't get snow down here! I wanted some! :)

    Oh well...

    Have fun at Disneyland! :) I will be thinking about you...hope it's sunny! :)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover