Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Friday, June 22, 2012

It's a Drive By Hi and By ....

Pin It OMGosh it is Friday, which is usually a good thing but I swear my world is going crazy.  Work has been very busy and after work I've been doing so good at going walking.  Then I come home and I'm pooped out!  So a very quick hi to all!  I am excited we found a new park / walking area yesterday.  The only bad part is the walking part is smaller so it takes almost 4 1/2 times around to make a mile instead of the 3 times around for our other place.  So there you have it a place for the kids to play and a nice trail for my friend to and I to walk along with her dog.

Hope you all have a great weekend, I hope to finally clean my house!  Also a little prayer for me on weight in day tomorrow! UGH I've worked so hard this week but I haven't been having big numbers.  Back to the water I go!

5 comments:

  1. The park sounds wonderful. Your working so hard. I pray your numbers are down. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping the best for you. We have some nice trails in our town. I need to visit them more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems that I always have to clean my house. Even right after I clean it. It takes so much longer to clean than mess up.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover