Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bring the Summer Color on!

Sorry everyone I was absent yesterday, I have been not feeling the best this week!  I think I may be a little on the stressed side of life these days.  I need to kick up my heels and feel perky again. I think I need a refresh and I have the BEST idea!  I’m going to see my cousin to get my hair done!  NOW there is no salon for this girl, BUT I do get to go to her house where my kids can play with hers!  She’s so sweet and worries about putting my head in the sink but it’s like memories of when my mom would give me home perms.  ONLY this time I don’t come out looking like fuzzy pumpkin!  So tonight I’m going to get my summer highlights on!  Yes I’m that person who changes their highlights for the season!  This time it is to go back to my roots (ok the roots I had when I was young these days they aren’t so light).  Thanks to Pinterest who is NOT only my food go to it is now my style guide.  Not as fashionable as some the ladies that pin cute clothes but I do pin cute cuts and colors!  Drum roll please …

The Inspiration …

Short blonde cut

So today after work I head up to get refreshed and lighted up!  Hopefully that will help kick me back into my old self! Wish me luck!

9 comments:

  1. It's super cute, and I can see that you'd look wonderful in that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes that is just what one needs to brighten up their outlook. No pun intended. It's a cute cut. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to color my hair. I don't do much in terms of make up, but when I start feeling drab I know it is because I need to color my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you begin to feel better soon!!

    I like the hair cut. I think it will look very nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cut and colors so cute. Get feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Oh I love getting new colours in my hair, it can really make you more perky. Cheer up friend, hope the weekend holds some fun for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, cute!! It feels so good to get your hair done. Really charges your batteries. I hope you had fun!! I bet it looks adorable on you!!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover