Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Friday, November 29, 2013

Let the Shopping Begin!!!

Yes I'm one of the crazy people who will be out on Thanksgiving night shopping and into the wee hours of Friday.  It's the only way I can get the Christmas presents for the boys.  This year I'll be cutting it a little tight.  I fly out to Boston Friday afternoon so I'm actually thankful most can be done Thursday night.  And I know some of you are against this.  Having worked retail for many years and working Thanksgiving, Christmas ... I know it sucks but I also know I needed the money and the time and a half was always nice.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and you that brave the stores be-careful and remember to be kind to those around you.

A funny I had to share:

5 comments:

  1. I don't go near stores from this point on. My shopping is DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a really good deal on Kohl's.com on Thanksgiving day but I never go out and shop like you do. More power to you....and I hope you have a nice time in Boston.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time in Boston. I went to Menard's on Black Friday and scored some good deals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, loved the cartoon. Broke Saturday! that brought a smile to my face Alexis :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am doing the shopping little by little. It's actually a lot of fun if you can shop early in the day. Not too many people are out yet, in the evening though....it's much different.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover