Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Friday, January 16, 2009

Honest Scrap Award ... Thank You Debra

My very Sweet friend Debra @ Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History gave me this amazing award that I find to be the coolest! Here is what is the deal with this award (you have to work for it).

The rules for the Honest Scrap award: The honorees are to: A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep! B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.


1. My mom is not my biological mom. Genetics mean nothing, she's mom and I love her.
2. I haven't seen my Biological mom since I was 9.
3. I love, love, love Reality shows. ( I agree Debra had to keep this one)
4. I wish I could be carefree single and kidless for a few hours just for one day ... LOL
5. I tend to be OCD with my towels in the bathroom. I'm like the creepie guy on Sleeping with the enemy that had to have the towel just right yup that's me.
6. I am crazy about the kids cups being stacked by color. After Rick has put them away I'll go back and fix them.
7. I'm a cryer. I can cry at commercials. I'm bad when getting criticed at work, I try so hard but the water works come out.
8. I spend too much time surfing blogs and giveaway. I'm totally addicted! Can you tell I have a addictive personality.
9. I'm a closet re-gifter... LOL it's my way of pay it forward. It's usually stuff my mom or relatives given me that is so not me but would suit someone I know ... LOL

10. I think it is freaky to get married in Taco Bell, classy or not. ......I'm just saying...... (Debra I had to keep this one of yours)
** Editor Note**

Helps if you put the seven people on the post ... ugh mommy brain!
I would love to give it back to Debra, I won't cheat and use you as one of my 7.
1. Chef E @ The Behind the Wheel Chef & InsNoutsofE & Food Poetry & more... (because she's super funny, and again I'm sorry that you lost followers over my funny comment about Taco Bell wedding)
2. Felicia @ Go Graham Go! (She's amazing mom, has the BEST giveaways and always finds time to comment and email, hugs)
3. Christine @ Maman and Gourmand (She's anothe amazing mom, that post make my mouth water and me think man I suck I need to bake more)
4. Misadverturous Mommy (aka Allison) @ My Mommy Said & Misadventures in Baby Raising
5. Shalee @ Sometimes It's Good To Be Speechless (She's so cute and funny, I want to be young again to hang with her)
6. Dee @ Two of a kind, working on a full house (Another busy momma, but she is always so sweet and emails back which a lot of people don't. Plus she's praying to the random.org God for me to win ... LOL)
7. DiPaola Momma @ Chicken Nuggets of Wisdom (She is super busy, so she may not have time to do. She cracks me up, and has the same sense of humor as me =D).
I'm so a rule breaker so don't be surprise that I couldn't stop at 7 ... LOL
8. Cammie @ Life in the house of no sleep..... (She keeps me laughing and finds time to comment and make me smile)
9. kjamama @ "The phrase 'working mother' is redundant" (just check out her title that just says it in a nutshell, she's great!

Phew Ok I have a few more friends I would love to give this too, but I'm sure you all would kill me with thsese long post. Hugs My Girls, check out these blogs and say hi for me :)

12 comments:

  1. Awe thank you! :D
    *hugs*

    :)
    Girl, you can hang out with me anytime you want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so rock! I will continue praying to the random.org god for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Thanks!! :) I love getting awards, and i'm loving your blog!!! Thanks again!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award. It feels great, doesn't it? And -- thanks for dropping by my blog. And -- yes, my oldest son likes the lion, too. He likes to push it around as much as the baby does. Sad part...he's nearly 6. LOL! Boys...love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love the frogs! Keep coming back. I have great book giveaways from time to time. I will have 4 awesome ones the week of Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so precious!!

    Thank you.. i think.. for tagging me! LOL... it does seem like you should be winning something!!??? You have been a faithful enterer! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool a couple of yours were the same as mind! So happy you reused them/ ;-) Now, #1 and #2I totally appreciate and understand. I adopted my two older children when I married my first hubby. I was only 20 years old and they were 2 and 3 years old. My youngest is technically my step-son, but I have been with him his whole life so he is mine! His biological mom dropped completely out of his life when he was 4. It does not matter that I didn't give birth to them because I AM their mom! I don't even know if I could get pregnant or not, I never tried because I already had kids and didn't want any more. Boy, it amazes me how much we have in common! Thanks for sharing!

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! I know some people don't really seem to get too excited about blog awards, bu I love them and it always makes me happy when I get to give them back to people...that said I have two new awards for you on Misadventures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have gotten quite a few lately, but I promise not to let it go to my head *giggle*...I will add a note to you next to the one I put on the side bar, or if you want...pick another person to pass it on to, say I touched it and now you re-gift it...I do that often...

    BTW- THOSE ENCHILADAS ROCKED AND I HAVE POSTED IT TONIGHT...YES, THAT BEER IS IN MY RECIPE FROM NOW ON!!!

    Also, I could be your non-biological sista if you would have me :) I babysit...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so welcome girls! Hope you put them up right NOW! LOL just playing. Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I added you to the one Debra gave me...go read it on TMI...boy we should get Christine in on emails...she leaves a lot on the comment section when she gets around to it,lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover