Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, June 1, 2009

Make Something Monday ... Pizza Quiche

Make Something Monday
Last Monday I linked to my new new friend Kristie at Kristie's Notes who gave me the yummy Taco Quiche. I asked nicely (ok I begged) for another quiche recipe and she knocked it out of the park for me again. Check out another yummy quiche, my fav is still the Taco Quiche but this is still another yummy version! Check it out!

What you need to start
Sauce in the bottom of pie pan
Add Peperoni (I snuck in Turkey Peperoni)
Add Olives
Add Mozzarella Cheese
Whip up the Eggs
Add Milk to Egg Mixture
Add a little Garlic Pepper to Add Mixture
Pour Egg Mixture on top of Pepperoni
Throw a few pepperoni on top
400 for 30 to 35 for my oven (learned that last time)
Put it into the oven.
Check out my oven Rick cleaned it for me!!
Golden Brown and Yummy!
Here is what Kristie sent me I told you I asked nice (yes begged) so she didn't even have time to post it before I had her email over the recipe ... LOL. What the pie crust comes in a 2 pack I needed to use the other one. Ha-Ha, Thank you Kristie I love it!

Here is her version I changed a little of the ingredients:

I just put 1/4 cup sauce on the bottom of the pre-baked pie crust, then about 1/8 cup of each topping you like on pizza. (I used pepperoni, mushrooms, green pepper and onion.) Then I put 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese on that. I mixed up 3/4 cups milk with 3 eggs, some salt and pepper and poured that over the toppings. I then put some garlic salt on top and more pepperoni-so it would look like a pizza :-) Everything else as far as baking was the same (400 degrees for 35-40 minutes and cover the edges with foil.)

17 comments:

  1. oh goodness... looks great and now I too want pizza!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so yuumy and I know my family will like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so yuumy and I know my family will like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great looking quiche! The pizza flavors make it very kids friendly. My kind of meal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so good I make homemade pizza at least once a week since the kids love it so much...I'll have to try this next time!

    AND guess what I so made your taco quiche the other night (I even took pictures and plan to blog about it you would be so proud) and the kids loved it! Even Jamie who is super picky about new stuff liked it...thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks fantastic!!!!

    You always give me something new to try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool :) Now I'm making Pizza today for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks yummy. Check out my Make Something Monday at http://www.pbandsmellysdad.com/2009/06/on-memorial-day-we-went-strawberry.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay what looks better the pizza or the oven. HMM I am a clean freak and I will say the oven. Can he come clean mine?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here you go again making me hungry with your yummy recipe and photos! I love the idea of pizza and quiche in the same title! Could you add more pep's to my slice please...a total yum girl...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks interesting! I actually made some quiche for dinner tonight.. believe it or not!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl, you are not nice! That quiche looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your pictures are making me SO hungry! It looks like it turned out great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yum! Pizza has been sounding great for days... This may be the perfect solution! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That looks so delicious! You always cook the most yummy looking things!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover