Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Soup and Other yummies remade!

It’s getting colder here and since mom is cheap and won’t turn up the heat we have to have warm meals to keep our bellies warm.  Now I’m just joking but it sure is nice to have something warm in your belly!

Now the boys loved this Cream of Broccoli soup, it wasn’t one of my favorites.  It needed  little something for me, like tons of cheese but of course I was a good girl and didn’t put it in there … lol.

Recipes2-1

Cream of Broccoli Soup (WW 3pts)

Soup, Weight Watchers, 3 points, Broccoli

See Cream of Broccoli Soup (WW 3pts) on Key Ingredient.

From our next favorite new site Nutmeg Notebook I found Superfast Salisbury Steak / Weight Watchers PointsPlus 7. Cole and Rick both loved this one and went back for seconds.  Mom was good liked it and only had the one Smile.

Recipes1-1

Superfast Salisbury Steak (WW 7pts)

<p>Per Serving; 255 Calories; 11g Fat; 27g Protein; 12g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 71mg Cholesterol; 577mg Sodium.<br />Old <span class="caps">WWP</span> 6 / New <span class="caps">WWPP</span> 7</p>

See Superfast Salisbury Steak (WW 7pts) on Key Ingredient.

From my new favorite site Skinny Crock Pot I found this Skinny Fried Chicken.  Now I of course was running behind this day so I baked mine but it still was yummy!

Recipes3

Skinny Fried Chicken (WW 7 pts)

<p>Nutritional Content 1 serving = ½ chicken breast filet Calories: 240 Total Fat: 3 g Saturated Fat: 0 g Trans Fat: 0 g Cholesterol: 37 mg Sodium: 84 mg Carbohydrates: 32 g Dietary Fiber: 5 g Sugars: 2 g Protein: 21 g</p>

See Skinny Fried Chicken (WW 7 pts) on Key Ingredient.

So there you have some yummies for your tummy!  On our meal plan for tonight is Creamy Ham And Broccoli Casserole.

What is on your menu for tonight?

6 comments:

  1. I still have to figure that out....
    Although I was considering cream of broccoli soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to put the Salisbury steak on the line up for next week. Looks yummy. Hubby will be thrilled it's not chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not sure what I am making.. It is just two of us eating so that is kind of hard.. Oh well.. We shall see what I come up with.. Nothing as good at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that all looks yummy! I had lunch at Red Lobster today so only a sandwich for me tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the soup sounds really good actually, but I'm crazy for broccoli.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All three sound delicious. So are you doing WW points? I should give that a try, so many people have great success with it.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried &amp; True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover