Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Leftover Turkey & Cupcakes!

I found this amazing recipe to use the last of my turkey.  I used my hard apple cider instead of beer (it’s my special treat every once in a while .. lol). I used Agave instead of honey.  Cole liked this so much that he had me put it as his warm up the next day at school.  The Turkey Chili with Whole Wheat Orzo is one of the best chili’s I have made.
Recipes15

Turkey Chili with Whole Wheat Orzo

Chili, Turkey, Whole Wheat Orzo, Dinner

See Turkey Chili with Whole Wheat Orzo on Key Ingredient.

This was the best butter cream icing I have ever made, talk about super buttery Smile.
Recipes11

Very "Butter" Cream Frosting

Frosting, Buttercream, Buttercream Frosting, Cupcake

See Very "Butter" Cream Frosting on Key Ingredient.

I took this S’Mores Cupcake recipe and tweaked it since I didn’t have time to make the pretty frosting.  Ok the thing is I didn’t have a kitchen torche and Rick’s Man Cave scares me to go out there to get his torch.  I did the base the same with the graham cracker & chocolate cake part.  Just used a butter cream frosting instead (see above recipe).



Recipes12

Graham Cracker Chocolate Cupcakes

<p>I took a S&#8217;More&#8217;s cupcake recipe and tweaked it a little bit to come up with this recipe with a very butter cream frosting.</p>

See Graham Cracker Chocolate Cupcakes on Key Ingredient.

Something warm for your tummy and something sweet for your sweet tooth Smile.  Do you have something on your menu tonight?

6 comments:

  1. OK, this is it!! I am coming to live with your family. lol
    I used to cook like this when my kids were small. Hardly ever anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I wish I could cook like you.. Love it.. I so want to live right next to you.. I want those cup cakes.. Have a great day.. Hosting my Round Robin if you want to join in I will have it up all weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm being good again so you will start seeing low calorie recipes on my blog. I got a wake up call this week with blood test results, although those muffins look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everytime I make chili I cannot believe the number of cans I open up! Everything sounds delicious. Where do you find clear vanilla?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing recipes!! That turkey chili sounds awesome! And the cupcakes too! YUM! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried &amp; True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover