Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Look for a little Crème? How about Cookie style!

I wanted to make something nice for the ladies at my women’s church group and ran across this recipe.  Around this time of year I always stock up on Betty Crocker Cookie mixes since they have box tops and they are great starters for cookie recipes.  This Snickerdoodle Crème Cookies turned out great, I switched out the cream to Wilton’s Buttercream Icing.
Recipes

Snickerdoodle Crème Cookies

Cookies, Buttercream, Sugar cookies, Snickerdoodle, Sugar cookie Mix

See Snickerdoodle Crème Cookies on Key Ingredient.

Wilton Buttercream Icing

Frosting, Wilton, Buttercream Frosting

See Wilton Buttercream Icing on Key Ingredient.

Then Cole’s was in the Children’s play at church so I thought I would whip up a Pumpkin version using the Betty Crocker Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix.  Well I got the cookie made but then found out the kids needed to be there early for rehearsal so they went in the fridge and now will be passed out to neighbors Smile.  I used the Very “Butter” Cream Frosting that I made a while back that pared perfect!


Recipes4-1

Pumpkin Spice Crème Cookies

<p>I loved the sickerdoodles version I made the other day so I thought why not make Pumpkin Spice.</p>

See Pumpkin Spice Crème Cookies on Key Ingredient.

Now on to more cookie making this week, must get all my homemade gifts out the door this weekend!
Have you done any baking?  Do you make cookies for friends/family?

6 comments:

  1. ok, seriously you are amazing! your neighbors are so lucky. just one question...do you deliver? ;o)
    blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must try this. What a great idea to have frosting in the middle. I don't have clear vanilla but at this time of year I think a little green coloring would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum look at those delish cookies! I'm baking all day today with my mom. I'm going to be aching

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried &amp; True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover