Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Humble Pie Serving Up a Slice for me …

Sometimes a little smack is what we need … lol.  When Christmas approached I complained about a not so full card tree … and guess what I have here after Christmas with a full Card Tree!

It’s funny how we can sometimes loose what Christmas is all about and get wrapped up in that.  I saw myself the day before in a mood due to a present saying it was delivered but no where to be found and just in a pissy mood over spending the holidays with people etc.  I found myself in a being a moody turd … even posted a snippy comment on FB.  A friend called me and I saw myself threw the looking glass.  Yup God sure has a way of sending us that humble card when we get too big for our britches.

Thank you all for the beautiful Cards that have loaded my tree and sometimes fall to the floor with the weight Smile.  Just what I needed, thank you again.  I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed it with family and the true meaning.

As I’m typing this up I was watching Soul Suffer and just at the right moment she said people say the Lord works in mysterious ways, and she thinks that is understatement.  I must say I agree!  Many Blessings!

5 comments:

  1. The Holidays can be so stressful. It would make the most saintly of us snippy once or twice.

    I want a tree like that for my cards. I never can figure out a good way to display them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The holidays are stressful for us all. We want things to be perfect and nothing is ever perfect.
    Just be the best person you can. Believe me our Father does take note of this.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new year is about to begin...it always works that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the time I like. The calm after the storm. I find that the happiness comes after Christmas for me. A time to be thankful.
    I recently watched that movie, I thought it was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya, I'm really glad I have found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossip and web stuff and this is actually irritating. A good site with exciting content, that's what I need. Thanks for making this website, and I'll be visiting again. Do you do newsletters? I Can't find it.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover