Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, December 19, 2011

Ham & Brownies what could be better?

Our Tuesday dinner friends came over and I whipped this dinner up!  This was a easy casserole that was suppose to be done in the crockpot but I threw it all together and in the oven and the muffins were super easy!

First we started out with a Creamy Ham And Broccoli Casserole, that was a hit even if my rice was a little mushy … lol.

Recipes-1

Creamy Ham And Broccoli Casserole

Dinner, Ham, Rice, Cheese

See Creamy Ham And Broccoli Casserole on Key Ingredient.

Then we ended with a super easy Yum Yum Brownie Muffins that is made up of TWO yes 2 ingredients.  Now I read the boards and a lot of people thought the points weren’t correct on this recipe but if you only use the 2 ingredients than it is true!  If you add the eggs and oil the box calls for then YES it would change the points but you don’t need that extra stuff.

Recipes1

Yum Yum Brownie Muffins (WW 5pts)

<p>1 Muffin, or 3 minis &#8211; 181 calories, 3.5g fat, 37g carbs, 2g fiber, 2g protein &#8212; PointsPlus® value 5*</p>

See Yum Yum Brownie Muffins (WW 5pts) on Key Ingredient.

I hope to have some yummy Christmas Fudges done to post tomorrow.  Hope you all have a wonderful day! 

Are you ready for Christmas?  What’s on the menu tonight?

8 comments:

  1. Everything you are cooking looks delicious!

    Thank you for the lovely card. You have a beautiful precious family. So much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so (drooling) yummy. Can't wait to try these. Ya know I would be so happy if I could just point at the screen and someone would make these dishes for me. I can dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered how the recipe was with the chocolate cake mix. I have done the yellow cake and it was the best with the spice cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you and family a big happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how much you bake! You are like super woman!!!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried &amp; True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover