Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, December 5, 2011

Yummy Side Dishes & a Sandwich!

It was my turn to make a treat for the girls at my Women’s Group at church.  I thought I would try out a few healthier options, and they were a big hit!  I also made a really yummy pork sandwich that was also very yummy.

First off I made Pumpkin Pie Dip for the girls to enjoy with some sliced apples.  This is one of my favorites.

Recipes13

Pumpkin Pie Dip (WW 3pts)

<p>Servings: 12 • Size: 1/2 cup • Old Points: 2 pts • Points+: 3 pts <br />Calories: 102.9 • Fat: 0.1g • Protein: 1.8 g • Carb: 27.7 g • Fiber: 0.9 g </p>

See Pumpkin Pie Dip (WW 3pts) on Key Ingredient.

Next off was Makeover Spinach Gratin from my favorite site Skinny Taste.  Thankfully all the girls love spinach and ate it right up!

Recipes14

Makeover Spinach Gratin (WW 3pts)

<p>Servings: 13 • Serving Size: 1/2 cup • Old Points: 2 pts • Points+: 3 pts<br />Calories: 111.1 • Fat: 5.5 g • Protein: 7.7 g • Carb: 9.2 g • Fiber: 2 g • Sugar: 2.6 g <br />Sodium: 287.1 g</p>

See Makeover Spinach Gratin (WW 3pts) on Key Ingredient.

And for a yummy sandwich that was so tasty!  This BBQ Sandwich with Homemade Slaw, which is the first time I’ve ever enjoyed slaw!!

Recipes7

BBQ Pork Sandwich with Homemade Slaw (WW 7pts)

Dinner, Pork Sandwich, Homemade Slaw

See BBQ Pork Sandwich with Homemade Slaw (WW 7pts) on Key Ingredient.

I hope you enjoy and maybe make one to try out, I promise all three where a hit!  What’s on your menu tonight?

6 comments:

  1. I will pass on the spinach and pumpkin dip but the sandwich looks delicious. I love slaw!!

    For supper?? Which shall it be, Healthy Choice or Lean Cuisine? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG they all look so good. I love pumpkin but I don't know if I could sell that dip to the kids???/ I do really want to try the spinach dish it looks really yummy!!! Mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are trading pumpkin recipes lately, aren't we? heh

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never cease to amaze me. Those all sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy poser... i want to try that dip...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummo that pumpkin dip would be bad around me lol. I would eat it by spoonfuls!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried &amp; True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover