Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Movie Time!

As most of you that have been friends with me for a while know that I LOVE Christmas Movies.  This is my favorite time of year and my DVR gets a work out!  Hallmark has the best but so does Lifetime.  Here is the list of ones that I’ve watched this year and thought I’d give you a heads up so you can catch them too.  Most of these are new to this year, I did have one that is older that I just caught.   The only movies that I will watch more then once are classics like it’s a Wonderful Life.  Hope you find one you may like, click on the name to find out more about the movie.

Looking for a good romance and heart warming story:

A Princess for Christmas

A Princess for Christmas

This is the movie I caught that is a little older.

A Christmas Wedding

A-Christmas-Wedding-DVD-F

I love Jennie Garth since 90210. Cute movie with talking dogs

A Christmas Wedding Tail

christmas-wedding-tail

Mitch Albom’s books make me cry and so do the movies.  This is a MUST to see.

Mitch Albom's Have a Little Faith

Have a little Faith

We’ve seen this theme before but still a cute movie

Holiday Engagement

holiday_engagement_premiere

Now I’m not a BIG fan of Elizabeth Berkley (loved her in saved by the bell, but then that movie killed it for me).  This movie did help my love for her again.

Lucky Christmas

Lucky Christmas

What a cute movie that gives you a warm feeling about Christmas Spirit.

Mistletoe Over Manhattan

Mistletoe Over Manhattan

Take on a classic with a new twist

The Case for Christmas

the_case_for_christmas_premiere

This was such a cute movie, I’ve seen one like it before but still worth the time to watch.

The Christmas Pageant

the_christmas_pageant_coming_soon

And the last for today turned out to be one of my favorites!  I saw a movie last year about trading houses for vacation and this was better!  You know my love of Debbie Macomber’s is one of my favorite authors.

Debbie Macomber's Trading Christmas

Trading Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you have find one you like.

10 comments:

  1. How is it possible that I haven't seen any of those? I need to get cracking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been watching these movies too. I record them on the DVR and watch them whenever I have time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my all time favorites are Its a wonderful life and a Christmas story. now if they could just make one where the mom sits there at the kitchen table shoving cookies in her mouth while crying over the long "to do" list it would be more realistic....well at my house at least!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I missed one or two of those! I have taped every Sat. & Sunday new movie on Hallmark. My dad is watching Hallmark almost everynight and loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unbelievably, I have never seen any of these and I love Christmas movies so I'm going to have to check some of these out. I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog if you want to check it out. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love Jennie Garth. I loved when she was on the new 90210 but was sad when they got rid of her. I watched It's a Wonderful Life for the first time last year...it is so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been watching a few of Hallmark's Christmas movies the past couple of weeks. In fact, A Dog Named Christmas is playing on TV right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I haven't seen any of these Christmas movies. I need to get a move on. Our Christmas movies have consisted of kid flicks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Surfing back through some of your posts to find new recipes, I love DM too and those movies all look so good to watch, will have to see if Amazon has any of them to buy

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover