Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Soup and a Side (not your normal side)

Some comfort foods to help keep us warm and full bellied here!  I’ve been waiting to try this soup and I finally did.  The boys kind of liked it (more the rice then anything).  I really enjoyed it but that is me … lol.  From my favorite site Skinnytaste.com comes this Stuffed Pepper Soup.

Recipes14

Stuffed Pepper Soup (WW 7pts)

<p>Servings: 6 • Size: 1 1/3 cups soup, 1/2 cup rice • Old Points: 5 pts • Points+: 7 pts <br />Calories: 261.2 • Fat: 4.8 g • Carb: 37.5 g • Fiber: 4.7 g • Protein: 17.6 g • Sugar: 6 g<br />Sodium: 606.3 g (without salt)</p>

See Stuffed Pepper Soup (WW 7pts) on Key Ingredient.

And a healthier side that was super easy and so yummy I could eat for dinner anytime!  Again from Skinnytaste.com comes this Turkey Stuffed Zucchini.

Recipes15

Turkey Stuffed Zucchini (WW 5pts)

<p>Servings: 4 • Serving Size: 2 halves • Old Points: 4 pts • Points+: 5 pts<br />Calories: 214.8 • Fat: 4.6 g • Protein: 31.6 g • Carb:11.0 g • Fiber: 2.9 g </p>

See Turkey Stuffed Zucchini (WW 5pts) on Key Ingredient.

Enjoy these made for a nice dinner here!  It’s been a rough time with everything going on to make a good meal instead of take out.  I’m hoping to get us on the bandwagon today. Porcupine Meatballs in Tomato Sauce (2 Points) I believe is on my to do!

So what is on your menu for tonight?

5 comments:

  1. I think it will be Healthy Choice TV dinner. Not sure what flavor till I look in the freezer. Your supper sounds better than mine, especially if you serve pasta with the meatballs.

    Thank you so much Alexis for the comments you sent to me in a msg, brightened my day and made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a friend who would make porcupine meatballs back in the 70's. Those stuffed zucchini sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I'm sick, the soup sounds particularly delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow the turkey stuffed zucc's sound tasty! YUM

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried &amp; True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover