Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Homemade Gifts–Canvas Time

It’s that time of year again and I’m making sure I have all the gifts wrapped along with some homemade gifts for the grandparents.  Now let’s just hope that this year we won’t get any comments about homemade gifts vs bought gifts … lol.

First off we started with the  Keepsake Handprint Christmas Trees with the boys.  I found that Caden with the smaller hands turned out the best.  I bought 11x14 and I believe she used a larger size which allowed them more room.  But it still was super cute, I hope they like them.

Recipes10

Keepsake Handprint Christmas Trees

<p>Great idea for Christmas Gift</p>

See Keepsake Handprint Christmas Trees on Key Ingredient.

Next on the list was the Keepsake Footprint Christmas Trees with the boys.  This one Cole’s larger feet turned out the best it filled the canvas the best.  I bought 12 x 12 and it was the right size to even add a little note and their names.

Recipes9

Keepsake Footprint Christmas Trees

<p>Another great idea for a Christmas Gift</p>

See Keepsake Footprint Christmas Trees on Key Ingredient.

Hope you like and maybe want to make one for a loved one.  Do you make any homemade gifts for Christmas?  Do you like Homemade or store bought best?

Remember to stop by my Friend Amy and her Round Robin:

10 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I wonder if I could get that many prints out of a 3.5 month old... : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are precious gifts and I am sure they will be appreciated.

    I used to knit a lot and make homemade gifts occasionally. Now I have just gotten a bit lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take a homemade present anytime over a store bought gift! (Unless it's technology...I ain't gonna say no to that, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those came out perfect. I have seen about 10 different ideas like that on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to make those with my children.. I hope too.. Have a great day.. Share this on Friday..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think gifts that come from the heart are the most special. Your boys did good with their gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea! The kids are actually giving their teachers indian popcorn that they grew this summer. They helped with every step of the process and I think their teachers will appreciate that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All these projects are so cute! I'm going to try the gingerbread men for sure. My daughter's teacher made them for the class and even after four years the ornaments stll have a great smell to them. Thank you! Have a great day!
    Blessing,Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so cute! I want to do the hand print Christmas tree, with all of our hands once the baby is born...so I guess it will be something for next year. :)

    As for home made vs store bought, it depends on what it is. :) But I do love home made gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried &amp; True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover