Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, December 12, 2011

Where’s the Beef MOM?

Rick has been complaining we have been having too much chicken and wanted some beef.  So I picked up some lean ground beef and away I went!!  I pulled out some ground beef and decided I’d make it for tonight’s so I made the dinner and then prepped the next day, now that was a breeze I may have to do that more often!

First on our list was Cheesy Meat Loaf Minis Weight Watchers PointsPlus 7.  I found this new website Nutmeg Notebook that is an amazing site with low calorie meals that are to die for and if you’re doing weight watchers she post the points also.

Recipes1

Cheesy Meat Loaf Minis (WW 7pts)

<p><span class="caps">CALORIES</span> 256 ; <span class="caps">FAT</span> 11.6g (sat 5.7g,mono 3.9g,poly 0.9g); <span class="caps">CHOLESTEROL</span> 112mg; <span class="caps">CALCIUM</span> 159mg; <span class="caps">CARBOHYDRATE</span> 11.2g; <span ...

See Cheesy Meat Loaf Minis (WW 7pts) on Key Ingredient.

Last on my list was from Skinny Taste which you know I love.  She has been reworking some of her recipes for the crockpot!  This Crock Pot Italian Turkey Meatballs rocks!!

Recipes2

Crock Pot Italian Turkey Meatballs (WW 5pts)

<p>Servings: 6 • Size: 4 meatballs with sauce • Old Points: 5 pt • Points+: 5 pts<br />Calories: 200.4 • Fat: 8.1 g • Carbs: 12.6 • Fiber: 0.6 • Protein: 17.3 g • Sugar: 4.4<br />Sodium: 427.5 mg</p>

See Crock Pot Italian Turkey Meatballs (WW 5pts) on Key Ingredient.

So where’s the beef, well right on your plate dear Smile!  Hope you enjoy one of these.  On our meal plan for tonight is: Beef and Bean Chili – Slow Cooker Weight Watchers PointsPlus 5

What is on your menu for tonight? 

9 comments:

  1. It all sounds yummy! My hubby gets tired of chicken too and I love the skinny taste website too. She has not steered me wrong yet. Well there was one but I think it was my error :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with RICK! I want more meat! Heh, something I said with my mouth full of hamburger as a kid and my parents always reminded me of it. I am still the same way...got to go thaw some out so I can make this! Yay for cheesy anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those meat loaf minis are totally up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been planning to try the crockpot meatballs. Glad to know they are good. Now I'll have to get them on our menu for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These both sound so tasty. I have no desire to cook right now. You make me look so bad!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to try that meatloaf! Yum! I wonder if it would work as well as one big meatloaf?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you are doing great with getting in such healthy meals..

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried &amp; True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover