Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday - Ground Beef Stroganoff

Blessed with Grace

Beef Stroganoff is one of my favorite meals of all time, I've finally found a easy and quick way to make it! I hope you'll enjoy it also!

What you need!

Add in the onion
Add Garlic Seasoning
Add Cream of Mushroom Soup
Add in Mushrooms
Helper stopped by to add in sour cream
Add in Worcestershire Sauce
Noodles
Stir all together and there you go!
Dish up!
Ingredients:
1 pound ground beef, lean
1 small onion, chopped
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
10 3/4 ounces cream of mushroom soup, condensed
4 ounces mushroom stems and pieces, drained
3/4 cup sour cream, or yogurt

Directions:
In medium skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain excess fat. Stir in garlic salt, pepper, soup and mushrooms. Simmer covered, 15 to 20 minutes. Stir in sour cream; heat through, but do not boil. Serve over rice, noodles or chow mein noodles.

12 comments:

  1. I make mine the same way only I use condensed cream of chicken or cream of broccoli since my daughter and I don't like mushrooms. I use the egg noodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make beef stroganoff very similar to this too! Also one of my favorites-delicious! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was always a comfort food for me. I have fond memories of it growing up. Hubs won't eat it. Too AMERICAN he says. I refuse to make more than one meal so we don't ever eat this...*sad face*. Maybe I'll just make it one night and he can eat with the dog if he doesn't like it. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy I love stroganoff, but hubby doesn't really care for it. I do make it and he will eat a dab and be done, Oh well more for me...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love stroganoff! It's so easy and so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband made something like that last week but with steak meat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks wonderful... plus i looooove anything with beef!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks fantastic. I may have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy! That does look simple and easy...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you have an extra room in your house?

    ReplyDelete
  11. It does look good, I think I would like it. What - no Bisquick?

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover