Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday - Peanut Butter Bread (ABM)

Blessed with Grace

School time again, to save money I try to make bread every week for Cole's lunches. I try to make different types of bread to make it fun for him. I ran across this bread and just loved it and it was a big hit will all. Plus if you have left overs it makes for yummy french toast :).

What you need!
Add water in to bread maker
Add Peanut Butter
Add in Flour
Add in brown sugar
Add in Salt
Add in Yeast
Set Bread Machine for Sweet Bread
Doesn't that look yummy out of the machine.

Ingredients:
1 cup plus 1 Tbsp. water
1/2 cup peanut butter
3 cups bread flour
3 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. bread machine yeast

Preparation:
Measuring carefully, place all ingredients in bread machine in order recommended by the manufacturer. Select Sweet or Basic/White cycle. Use Medium or Light Crust Color. When bread is finished, remove from pan and cool on wire rack.

I found this wonderful recipe @ http://busycooks.about.com/od/breadmachinerecipes/r/peanbutterbread.htm

13 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous and I love the idea of fresh baked bread. I have all the ingredients except the bread machine. Ack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Poser, that looks so yummy. Hope your week is going great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my hubby would love this! he is such a PB fanatic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not have a bread machine but I make a version of this without it. My last version had a jelly swirl! Everyone loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so delicious! So bad that I don't have a bread machine :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to try to make this one day. I love to use my bread machine. Today I made homemade cinnamon rolls in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks awesome! I'm going to have to try it. :) I'll see if I can make it work without a bread machine, since I'm not that high tech yet, lol. I can just imagine how yummy french toast would be with that bread! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh YUM! I'm all about using the bread machine so this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard of that before. I don't have my bread machine anymore. I will have to search for it online, see if there is a old fashion way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it. You know how much I love bread machines and all they can do LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wait, did I hear you correctly? Did you say Peanut Butter bread?

    Peanut Butter?

    Oh my god why didn't I know there was such a thing? Mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, man, toast this with melty butter and jelly... MMMMM, heaven!

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover