Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Thursday, September 3, 2009

James Patterson Swimsuit Audio Winners! (3 Winners)

You all are going to LOVE this amazing book. This is an audio book, comes in CD form easy to play in the car or at home! Warning this is one NOT to listen to with kids around! Enjoy, I'll send an email out soon for your addresses, unless you email them to me first :), gmail is sticking it's tongue at me right now!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
5
12
31
Timestamp: 2009-09-03 19:53:38 UTC


12 christyzee said...
I have you button plastered on my blog as well!! :o)


Congrats Girls! I can't wait to find out what you think of the book. Muah XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Yeah to your winners.

    NO more tears. I was so happy by your kind words today. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay, I'm one of the lucky ones...thanks! I'll wait for your e-mail and send you my addy. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners... this sounds like a terrific book!!
    Happy reading, well, actually listening! :-) Hope you all enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW!!! Thanks a million!! I really can't wait!! I had a friend of mine ask me the other day what the last book I read was...can you believe she didn't like my "blues clues" answer??? I can picture it now...me blocking out the world, one chapter at a time ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover