Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

On the Skinny Journey

If you have been following me you know I have been on a journey to loose weight.  I would love to say I was just a few pounds over weight but sadly I got to a very scary large weight.  I started with Weight Watchers, making my own meals and walking and doing my Wii Zumba.  My best friend from childhood started her weight loss journey at the same time (we are so close our weight was with in 1 pound of each other).  She started her journey using Ideal Protein Program.  I had reservation on going on this diet one due to cost (could be around $400 a month) and it is a low carb & low sugar diet.  I tried Atkins in the past with no luck so I thought why try it and spend that much money.  Well you know me and my google abilities to find things.  After doing it for 4 months on my own and only down around 29lbs and my friend was down over 60 I thought I need to try this.  So I went to google and found I can buy the products on ebay and not go to the doctors office like she does on a weekly basis!  OK I'm NOT suggesting this route you should go to the doc and do it the right way but I'm on a limited budget and thought I'd try it this way.  Within in the 2 1/2 months on this program I'm down 53.6 lbs total (around 24 lbs since starting this program).  I am half way to my goal and hope to be there by February of next year!  My short term goal is 65 lbs down by Halloween to really rock my outfit.  My next goal is to be down 85lbs by Christmas.  My long term goal is to be at my goal weight by April so I may be able to actually wear a swimsuit at Cole's swim party!  It's a lot of hard work with monitor my food and exercise but it will be worth it!
 

 
I have not been paid or offered to try this weight loss program, I have paid for it out of my own pocket.

6 comments:

  1. You look wonderful! I can really see the difference in the two pictures. Congratulations mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! I am absolutely thrilled for you! I'm kind of impressed with your googling abilities, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking great! Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job you look amazing. Its so hard to stick to diets and you are doing a great job. Your beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover