Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Caden's First Field Trip ....

Caden's kindergarten class had their first field trip on Tuesday!  We hit the pumpkin patch (hint the reason for the pumpkin patch cupcakes yesterday's post).  I got off a few hours early and headed to the school.  This year there are only 8 kids in the school, so we all fit into the school small van.  It was a short 25 minute drive from the school!  We loaded up and hit the patch buddy system in plan!  Each kid even got to take home a pumpkin!  It rained on us and let's just say this mom forgot her hat and may have looked like a wet dog, but hey I had my cute rain boots on!  Here are a few fun pictures of our trip!

We did the Haymaze (only a few panicked faces)

Then to the Petting Farm, We saw:
Newborn Kitties, Sheep, Mini Horses, Chicks, Calfs, Pigs & even a Caterpillar

Pumpkin Patch time!  Hayride there and back!
(Plus my cute boots)

And a Classroom Picture

A little rain didn't hurt us!  What a fun day!

7 comments:

  1. I love every bit of it, minus the rain. But then again, you got to wear those cute boots1

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like so much fun for the kids! Sorry about the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO GOATS?!

    Glad you all had fun even if you did get a bit damp in the process

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the rain but looks like a fun day for the kids. Love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun! I love pumpkin patches! :-)

    His class is so small! My kids have like 20 kids in each of theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures! I love the last one of all the kids with their boots and pumpkins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you had a good time. I miss going with my kids on field trips like that.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover